in the US with purchase of $75+
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
Wear your love for 80's video games on your ears. Make resin stud earrings in the popular 80s icons. Show your gamer spirit.
This resin mold makes one Pac-Man and one ghost. The earrings are 1/2 inch wide and tall by 1/8 inch deep.
The earrings shown here were made with the Resin Obsession super clear resin and assorted glitters.
Using this 80s video game mold is pretty simple. In fact, you can do it in three steps:
- Mix your jewelry epoxy. The Resin Obsession super clear resin is our go-to choice for jewelry molds because it cures hard and glassy-clear.
- Pick a resin color to add your mixed epoxy. Give them your own vibe by going with something unexpected. ;)
- Allow the resin to cure, then remove your earrings studs from the mold. Make them wearable by gluing on earring post findings to the back with E6000.
How do you keep your resin molds in terrific shape? By applying resin mold release. thirty minutes before adding epoxy to your mold.
The resin stud earrings shown are not included with your jewelry mold purchase.
This Pac-Man and ghost mold stud earrings mold ships worldwide.
You buy supplies at Resin Obsession. Then what?
1. It ships the same day if you order by noon.
2. We send you parcel information so you can track it.
3. You'll make something we can't wait to see!