Getting a beautiful domed finish on your jewelry means using an epoxy resin specially designed with that in mind.
Resin Obsession’s crystal doming epoxy resin gives your jewelry, tumblers, and other creations a beautifully domed finish.
- Self-leveling formula. No worries about getting an even dome on your jewelry surface. This epoxy resin for jewelry takes care of that for you!
- Count on artist-quality results whether you keep it clear or color it with resin colors.
Contains our best UV additives to protect against yellowing. It's our finest, most powerful UV protection available!
- This toxicologist-reviewed formula conforms to ASTM D-4236 and the highest safety standards possible. When used as directed, feel safe for using it for any arts, crafts, and jewelry purpose.
- USA made
How do you use this crystal-clear doming epoxy resin?
- Mix one part A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to three minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear (about two to three minutes).
- Once mixed, pour in your jewelry blanks or onto other surfaces.
Need more detailed instructions on this epoxy resin for jewelry? Find them here!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, this doming epoxy will give you superb results that will leave people amazed with your resin craftiness.
This epoxy resin kit for jewelry comes with 64 ounces Part A resin plus 64 ounces Part B hardener.
Don't forget to get a resin crafting mat to place your bezels on while curing.
What else can you use this resin for?
- Tumbler coatings
- Artwork finishing
- Tile glazing
- Mixed media project final shine
It contains enough resin to fill about one thousand five hundred, 1-inch bezels, coat 250 numbers, or cover a 30 square foot, flat area.
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.