Obsessions Rewards with every purchase
in the US with purchase of $75+
Looking for a mold that gives you multiple shapes? Then you will love this one! Use this clear silicone resin charms mold to make pendants in 12 different shapes, each with cast-in-place holes. No drilling necessary after demolding!
Each cavity casts with a single hole in the top with the following exceptions:
- One round pendant casts with a large hole in the center instead of a cast-in-place hole
- The teardrop cavity casts with a hole at the top, plus three holes in the bottom 1/2 cm apart
- The small circle casts with a hole at the top and bottom, exactly opposite from each other
Castings range in size from 2.1 to 6 cm tall to 1 cm to 2.8 cm wide. Cast in place holes measure 1.5 to 2 mm wide. Charms are 3 mm deep.
How to Use
How do you cast resin in this silicone jewelry charm mold?
1. Mix and pour a casting resin into the mold cavities.
2. After curing, twist and peel the mold away from the resin charms.
3. Finish with a jump ring and a necklace. Easy peasy!
Cast in place holes means that to make the charms wearable, all you need to do is attach a jump ring.
For the best results and to prolong mold life, use our Ultralease mold release for resin.
Shipping & Returns
This resin charms mold can ship worldwide!
Get your order when you need it. Estimated delivery dates are provided at checkout.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, but in case you're not, we gladly accept returns or exchanges of unused resin charms mold within 30 days of receipt.
I admit I have not actually used this mold yet, but I love the size of the shapes--not too small or too big--just right and I won't need to drill holes. With so many shape options I will use it often.