Obsessions Rewards with every purchase
in the US with purchase of $75+
Ready to make a bunch of resin pendants in sixteen different designs? Then you will love this silicone pendant mold. The mold has multiple shapes and designs that make artful and fancy resin charms that you can easily wear as pendants.
Fourteen of the pendant designs have cast in place holes which means no drilling necessary after demolding. Simply add a jump ring or pinch bail to turn the charm into a pendant!
Each cavity casts with a single hole in the top with the following exceptions:
- One round cavity and one square cavity casts with a large hole in the center instead of a cast-in-place hole
- The teardrop cavity casts with a hole at the top, plus three holes in the bottom 1/2 cm apart
Castings range in size from 1.7 to 4 cm tall to 1.1 cm to 4 cm wide. Cast in place holes measure 1.5 to 2 mm wide. Charms are 3 mm deep.
How do you cast the resin in this silicone resin pendant charm mold?
1. Mix and pour a casting resin into the mold cavities.
2. After curing, peel the silicone mold away while grabbing the resin pendants.
3. Finish with a jump ring and a necklace, then show off your amazing talent!
Cast in place holes means that to make the charms wearable, all you need to do is attach a jump ring.
For the best results and to prolong mold life, use our Ultralease mold release for resin.