in the US with purchase of $75+
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
Monstera leaves are so in right now. And with this earring mold, you can make an itty bitty pair to wear as stud earrings. The mold makes a mirror-matched pair that has leaf details on the edge. You can bring those details to life with acrylic paint after demolding.
The earrings measure 1/2 wide and tall by 1/8 inch deep.
Make a pair of Monstera leaf stud earrings in a few easy steps. (Even if you've never done this before.)
- Measure and mix parts A and B of your jewelry epoxy. The Resin Obsession super clear resin is an excellent choice for stud earrings because they won't get doughy and soft like other brands can.
- Choose your favorite resin color and add it to your epoxy. This mold looks great with any of the colors in our shop.
- Let the resin dry, then peel the earrings out of the mold.
- Highlight the edges of the leaves with acrylic paint. Wipe off the excess and let dry.
- Glue earring posts to the backside with E6000.
Don't forget the resin mold release. Mist it over your mold thirty minutes or more before filling it with your epoxy. Not only does it make demolding easy, but it prolongs your mold life.
The monstera leaf earrings shown are not included with your purchase.
This dreamy monstera leaves stud earrings silicone mold ships worldwide.
Place your order by 12 PM ET today, and your mold ships today too. And it ships for free to U.S. addresses on $75 or more.