Orange and Watermelon Resin Earrings Mold - Make Post Earrings
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
Where are my people who don't like matchy-matchy jewelry? Here's your new favorite earring mold. This silicone mold makes fruit slices - one orange and one watermelon. The incredibly cute detailing comes to life after demolding with a few dabs of acrylic paint. You'll love the comments you get when you wear these arrings.
The orange slice measures 1/2 inch wide and tall by 1/8 inch deep. The watermelon slice measures 1/2 inch wide by 1/4 inch tall by 1/8 inch deep.
Samples shown here were made with the Resin Obsession super clear resin and Resin Obsession opaque pigments in orange and red.
So how do you make resin earrings with this fun fruit mold? I'm so glad you asked.
- Measure parts A and B of your jewelry epoxy and combine until clear and streak-free. And the Resin Obsession super clear resin is the perfect choice for stud earrings because they'll stay solid when you wear them. (Some other brands of resin get bendy with wear.)
- Choose your favorite resin color and add it to your mixed resin. We've got lots of colors to choose from in case you want to try non-traditional fruit colors.
- Let the resin cure, then peel the earrings out of the mold.
- Paint the recesses with acrylic paint and dab off the excess.
- Glue earring posts to the backside with E6000.
What's the pro tip to using resin molds? It's using resin mold release. Apply it your mold 30 minutes or longer before filling it with your epoxy. Not only does it make demolding easy, but it prolongs mold life.
The orange and watermelon earrings shown are not included with your purchase.
Yes, we can ship this fruit earrings mold to your corner of the world.
$5.99 shipping or FREE for orders of $75 or more.
Place your order by 12 noon ET and it ships same day. In a hurry to get his mold? We've got expedited shipping options, even worldwide.
All sales are final on this jewelry mold.