Reindeer Stud Earrings Mold - Christmas Silicone Resin Mold
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
This mold is going to make your new favorite pair of Christmas earrings. Make resin stud earrings in a reindeer head shape. The adorable size looks great for all ages.
This resin mold makes a matched pair. The earrings are 5/8 inches wide and tall by 1/8 inch deep.
The earrings shown here were made with the Resin Obsession super clear resin and Resin Obsession magenta epoxy pigment.
Whether you're a resin novice or an experienced artist, you'll love how easy it is to use this silicone mold to make reindeer earrings.
- Mix your jewelry epoxy. The Resin Obsession super clear resin is our go-to choice for jewelry molds.
- Pick a resin color to add your mixed epoxy. We've got more than 100 ideas for you to use.
- Allow the resin to dry, then remove your reindeer studs from the mold. Glue on earring post findings with E6000.
How do you keep your resin molds in outstanding shape? By using resin mold release. Apply thirty minutes or longer before loading your mold with epoxy.
The reindeer stud earrings shown are not included with your jewelry mold purchase.
This dainty reindeer resin stud earrings Christmas mold ships worldwide.
$5.99 delivery or FREE for orders of $75 or more.
What happens when you buy resin supplies from Resin Obsession?
1. Orders placed by noon ET, Monday though Friday, ship the same day.
2. We send you tracking information so you can follow your package.
3. You'll make something we can't wait to see!
All sales are final on this reindeer earrings silicone mold.