Make small resin hoop earrings with big colors with this silicone resin hoop earrings mold. This handmade mold from the team at House of Molds is meant to be used dozens of times so get ready to make beautiful jewelry.
What makes this mold so special?
- The clear silicone makes it easy to see where to place your glitter, colors, and other small items, meaning you will make fewer mistakes.
- Makes earrings with a shiny finish. No extra polishing required.
- Wide opening that makes pouring resin into it super easy. You will make fewer messes.
Resin earrings made with this mold will have a 3.2 cm outer diameter, 3 mm deep wall thickness, and 3 mm wall width.
Using this mold is as easy as:
- Mix a casting resin designed for jewelry molds
- Pour into the mold cavities.
- Let cure, then demold.
- Finish with earring posts and clutches
- Impress everyone with your beautiful hoop resin earrings!
These flexible silicone rubber molds can be used with many materials besides resin such as wax, soap, precious metal clay, fimo clay, concrete, cement and more. Have questions about using these molds? Be sure to check out our House of Molds FAQ.
The item is for the mold only. Samples shown in pictures are not included.