Price-Driscoll Polyester Parfilm Ultra 4 Mold Release is a micro-thin film forming release agent impedes the degradation of the mold and yields longer mold life. This solventless mold release is heat stable to 600°F. Casting times are faster as no time is lost waiting for a solvent to evaporate. The propellants and active ingredients also support commitment to environmental responsibility. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence on wax, plastics, or silicone rubber molds. Comes in a 12 ounce can.
Note: This product has shipping restrictions. It can only ship to the continental U.S. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, please read our shipping policy.
Why use the Ultra 4 mold release?
- EPA Compliant
- Non-flammable by aerosol standards
- Nearly odorless
- No Class I (CFC's) or Class II (HCFC's) ozone depleting substances
- Net weight: 12 ounces per can
- Solvent-less (contains dimethyl-ether)
- Level 1 Aerosol for easy storage
- Field proven active ingredients
- Ultra-Thin Homogeneous
- Non-Oily, Non-Melting & No Build-Up
- Fast drying