Price-Driscoll Polyester Parfilm Ultra 4 Mold Release is a micro-thin film forming release agent impedes the degradation of the mold and yields longer mold life. This solventless mold release is heat stable to 600°F. Casting times are faster as no time is lost waiting for a solvent to evaporate. The propellants and active ingredients also support commitment to environmental responsibility. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence on wax, plastics, or silicone rubber molds. Comes in a 12 ounce can.
Note: This product has shipping restrictions. It can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
Why use the Ultra 4 mold release?
- EPA Compliant
- Non-flammable by aerosol standards
- Nearly odorless
- No Class I (CFC's) or Class II (HCFC's) ozone depleting substances
- Net weight: 12 ounces per can
- Solvent-less (contains dimethyl-ether)
- Level 1 Aerosol for easy storage
- Field proven active ingredients
- Ultra-Thin Homogeneous
- Non-Oily, Non-Melting & No Build-Up
- Fast drying