Packed by volume into 200 ml jars.
Choose from these colors:
- Golden jewels - all gold flakes
- Copper kettle - all copper flakes
- Silver moon - all silver flakes
- Harvest moon - majority bronze flakes with a sprinkling of gold, red, green and copper flakes
- Autumn leaves - majority dark bronze and dark gold flakes with some orange and green
Want to see the differences between the flakes? Here's a quick video showing the similarities and differences:
I am very happy with the flakes. The colors are beautiful and the coasters came out amazing!
I’ve used the gold flakes mixed into resin and to add on top of resin or other objects. It goes a long way and has worked for several of my projects. My package is still full to the top. Very good value.
I've been using the Harvest Moon gilding flakes in a variety of projects. The colors are vibrant and the flakes disperse well when added to resin (they don't clump up or settle to the bottom the way heavier glitter sometimes does). Makes for a great accent, and a little goes a long way!
The gilding gold flakes are good to work with but a little messy and some of the flakes are way to big.
I finally used the gold flakes. They are amazing. Such a unique and eloquent look.