With so many resin choices out there, how do you know which resin is the best one for creating resin artwork? With the Resin Obsession crystal-clear epoxy art resin, you will get amazing results plus a price that's easy on your budget.
Count on impeccable results when using the Resin Obsession artwork resin whether you keep it clear or color the epoxy resin before pouring it onto your painting surface:
- Self-leveling formula reduces divots, voids and 'fish eyes' in your resin surfaces with this formula specifically designed for flat artwork surfaces.
- Get exquisite results whether you keep your epoxy resin clear or add resin colors. Either way, you can count on professional results.
Resin formula contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Safe formula that meets the highest level of safety standards. This artwork resin formula has undergone toxicologist review and conforms to ASTM D-4236. It is safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this crystal-clear epoxy art resin?
- Mix one part A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour on a painting, countertop or other flat surfaces.
This kit contains 1 gallon (128 ounces) of Part A resin and 1 gallon (128 ounces) of Part B hardener which is enough to cover approximately 60 square feet.
Whether you are new or experienced with artwork resin, get flawless results and have people amazed by your resin art.
What else can you use this artwork resin for?
- Resurfacing countertops
- Giving a glossy finish to tabletops
- Mixed media projects
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
The clearwork resin mixed well had nice leveling actually pretty clear few bubbles but not as many tiny ones. Will definitely buy again..