With so many resin choices out there, how do you know which artist resin is the best one for artwork? With the Resin Obsession crystal-clear artist epoxy resin, you will get amazing performance and a price that's easy on your wallet.
Count on beautiful results when using the Resin Obsession artist resin whether you keep it clear or color the resin before pouring it onto your painting surface:
- Self-leveling formula. Reduce pits, voids and 'fish eyes' in your resin surfaces by using a formula specifically designed for artwork surfaces.
- Get exquisite results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors. Either way, you can count on impeccable results.
- The formula contains UV additives to protect against resin yellowing.
- Safe formula that meets the highest level of safety standards. This artwork resin formula has undergone toxicologist review and conforms to ASTM D-4236. It is safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this artist resin?
- Mix one part A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour on a painting, countertop or other flat surfaces.
This kit contains 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part A resin and 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part B hardener which is enough to cover approximately 30 square feet.
Whether you are a resin beginner or experienced artist, get flawless results with this artist epoxy resin and have people amazed by your artwork.
What else can you use this resin for?
- Resurfacing countertops
- Coating tables
- and so much more!
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
I love this resin for art work, molds, jewelry and more. Easy to work with plenty of working time.
I have not tried it yet.