With so many resins out there, knowing which one gives you gorgeous results in molds can be tough. The Resin Obsession super clear casting epoxy resin is formulated to give you bubble-free, crystal-clear resin charms, coasters and dice, even if you are a beginner.
This Super Clear Resin kit includes 4 ounces of resin plus 2 ounces of hardener and mixes two to one by volume.
Feel confident in what you have made when using this clear-casting, jewelry quality resin specially formulated for molds.
Get professional-quality results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors.
- The easy mixing, bubble-releasing formula lets you focus on what you are making instead of stressing over bubbles
- Remove projects from molds in as soon as eight hours to allow you to make several items in a short amount of time.
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- The hard-curing finish means your jewelry won't soften with body heat.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this clear-casting epoxy resin?
- Mix two parts A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to three minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour into your mold or other open space.
"Crystal clear! I’m a beginner and I was very nervous about using resin for my first time because of all the horror stories of things that can go wrong. This product is now my go-to. It is odorless and hardens clear. I will be buying it again." -- Carrie M., Ohio
Get a downloadable fact sheet for the Resin Obsession super clear resin.
What else can you make with the super clear resin? Besides jewelry projects, this clear-casting resin formula works great for making:
- Resin coasters
- Custom dice
- Memorial paperweights
.Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
I was hesitant using this resin because I had no experience with resin, but it was very easy to use and created a great quality product! With the exception of bubbles, this product was also super clear and shiny! I also used the resin obsession square dish mold which was great!
I am new to resin but had no issues with this product. Worked great. Will buy again
This is my 2nd purchase from Resin Obsession. I’m delighted with their product ( resin and hardener). The product is easy to use and works great. Very happy!
Although I had issues with micro-bubbles the first few times I used this resin, I liked the hardness of the cure, how fast it cures, and the single mix, so I persevered (with some suggestions from Katherine.) I live in eastern WA and the house never gets very warm in winter, but I've found that if I mix the resin in very hot but not-quite-boiling water it mixes much more easily and the bubbles are much less of an issue. I still get a few, but I have yet to do a deep cast where I don't have a few, so I'll live with them for the other good qualities of this resin. Definitely a keeper!