Best Resin for Beginners | Learn How to Use Resin in Molds
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
Are you a beginner and want to learn how to use resin?
This resin kit is the best and easiest way for newbies to get fun and creative with resin molds. You'll get the key resin supplies to get you started the same day you receive this kit. You'll get:
- Resin Obsession Super Clear Resin 6 ounce kit. This resin is perfect for jewelry and crafts, plus cures hard and durable. Oh yeah, did we mention it's specifically formulated for molds, which means your resin crafts will cure bubble-free?
- Tree of life silicone coaster mold so you can make create resin coasters for a man-cave or she-shed.
- 2 Reusable resin measuring and mixing cups. These 100 ml plastic cups have lines on the side of your cup to measure your resin. Plus, you'll love how the spout makes pouring into the mold easier.
- 3 reusable resin stirring sticks. The sturdy sticks ensure you mix thoroughly to avoid sticky spots on your resin surface. Wipe the resin off the stick surface after use and you can reuse them for your next project.
- 6 reusable resin mixing cups. These 1-ounce cups are perfect for your small pouring projects or if you need to split up your mixed resin. You can wipe these clean for reuse too.
- Latex gloves. Choose from three sizes: small, medium, and large.
You'll get all this, plus clear written directions on how to mix your resin. There's no guessing here on what you need to do to make something beautiful.
Love it! I am a beginner to using resin and this was a great starter set! Would recommend to anyone! -- Harlie S., Camden, CT
How do you use this resin kit for beginners?
Step 1: Mix two parts A (resin) to one part B (hardener) by volume. Mix at least 1/2 ounce, but no more than 3 ounces (total) at once.
Step 2: Stir together for two to three minutes until streak-free and the mix is clear.
Step 3: Pour into the mold adding other fun items like beads, charms or candy sprinkles.
Be sure to use your mixed resin within 20 to 25 minutes. It will start to harden after that.
The example coaster was made by adding glitter, then painting the recesses of the resin with acrylic paint after demolding. Or you can use this kit to make this epoxy coaster.
There's enough resin in this kit for beginners to make at least four coasters. You'll love changing up the look with each of your new designs.
What else makes this craft and jewelry resin perfect for beginners?
✅ It's USA-made. You don't have to worry about mystery ingredients that might be dangerous.
✅ It's earned the ASTM D-4236 designation from an independent, board-certified toxicologist. That's the highest level of resin safety. Psst -- not all resins have this designation.
✅ Expert tech support. This resin was developed by an artist with 15 years of experience helping other resin beginners. We're always here to help you make something beautiful.
And by buying this resin beginner kit, you're helping support our Buy A Kit, Help a Cat initiative. We set a side a portion of our profits to support organizations that help homeless cats.
Delivery starts at $9.99 or is FREE for USA orders of $75+.
What happens if you get your epoxy kit but you don't love it? We cheerfully accept returns or exchanges of unopened resin kits for beginners within 30 days of receipt. Contact us for a return authorization.
The super clear resin is perfect for making
Frequently asked questions
I am a beginner to using resin and this was a great starter set! Would recommend to anyone!