Straight from House of Molds in Italy, this set of seven clear silicone geometric spiritual molds allow you to see what you are doing while you are resin casting. Great for knowing exactly where to place your embedments or for removing bubbles. Being able to see through the mold means fewer mistakes! These molds allow you to create beautiful sculptures. Your possibilities are endless! The flexible silicone rubber allows you to use the mold dozens of time.
The set of seven molds contains one each of the following:
- Sphere mold, 17 mm diameter
- Cube mold, 12 mm on each side
- Tetrahedron (Pyramid) mold, 20 mm base sides by 17 mm tall
- Octahedron mold, 21 mm tall x 13 mm on center
- Dodecahedron mold, 13 mm by 13 mm
- Icosahedron mold, 14 mm by 18 mm
- Merkaba mold, 20 mm by 20 mm base, 15mm x 23 mm sides
These flexible silicone rubber molds can be used with many materials, such as epoxy resin, polyester resin,polyurethane resin, wax, soap, precious metal clay, fimo clay, concrete, cement and more. Have questions about using these molds? Be sure to check out our House of Molds FAQ.
The listing is for the mold only. Examples shown in pictures are not included.
This video shows a quick trick for demolding castings: