Obsessions Rewards with every purchase
in the US with purchase of $75+
Count on success when using the Resin Obsession deep pour epoxy resin specially formulated for pouring thick layers of resin:
- Pour up to two inches thick in one pour. No longer do you have to mix and pour multiple layers of resin. Pouring fewer layers means fewer chances for mistakes.
- Get flawless results however you choose to use it. Keep it clear or add resin colors.
- Enjoy a long working time. No need to rush through mixing and pouring the resin.
- A slow curing time means you don't need to worry about cracking and shrinkage which can happen when pouring large volumes of other brands of resin.
- The bubble-releasing formula allows you to focus on using your resin, not worrying over bubbles
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. The toxicologist reviewed formula meets the highest level of safety standards and conforms to ASTM D-4236. This deep pour resin is safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this deep pour epoxy?
Step 1: Mix two parts A to one part B.
Step 2: Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
Step 3: Cast in a mold, wood table or other open space with sides.
*For best results, mix between 3 ounces and 3 gallons and use within 90 minutes.
This kit includes 1 gallon (128 ounces) of Part A resin plus 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part B hardener.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, get perfect results and have people amazed with your work.
What else can you use this resin for?
- Encasing flowers bouquets
- Preserving nature and insects
- Building rock, shell, and mineral displays
Want to learn more? Download a copy of the deep pour resin mixing instructions.
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada through UPS. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
I am terrible at posting reviews but I always read the reviews on products so wanted to take a minute and let you know if you are reading this, you are on the right track. Resin Obsession is a straight up good product. Very few (if any) bubbles, low odor and easy pouring. Unlike fast cure products, this product is thinner so less problems with bubbles. It does take 2 to 3 days to come to a hard cure (and full cure in 7 days). As I said, I am lazy and don't normally post reviews but if you are spending the money for a deep pour resin, you need to know this one is (almost) fool proof. I have done dozens of pieces and have not had one tacky piece or ugly bubbles. I have posted pictures on another review I posted. Take a look. Pyramid with not one bubble and very clear. Even if you are a beginner, you can lose with this product. Order the 1 1/2 galled. It's less expensive per ounce that way and free (not to mention FAST) shipping. I realize this sounds like a fake review but it isn't. I just love the stuff enough to post reviews.
These are just beautiful Mary. We love seeing what you did with the deep pour resin!
this deep pour resin makes pyramid making almost fool proof. NO bubbles (or very few) absolutely crystal clear
We love hearing this Jane. Thanks for sharing this with us!
I received my deep pour resin last week. I have made plates with it so far and it works wonderfully! No bubbles. Easy to use. My cure time was 72hrs. Unfortunately it’s quite chilly in the room I work in. But they still cured perfectly! Thank you
These are beautiful Jeannette. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Have bought this set 2 times now and am about to buy it a third I can’t get enough of this stuff! Crystal clear dry and so easy to work with for molds. I highly recommended if you hate those pesky work times I can come back to this resin two hours later if I notice a bubble and I’m still able to pop it or move something that fell out of place.
There was a problem with the delivery of my order, but as soon as I notified Customer Service, they replaced the entire order, wow!!
As for the resin, I poured two river end tables and two wood/resin bowls. All of the projects turned out perfect. The tables poured nicely, with very few bubbles. A torch quickly removed all bubbles. The bowls had zero bubbles out of the pressure pot and turned very easily.
Obsession Resin will be my goto resin for all future projects!!