in the US with purchase of $75+
- How to Use
- Shipping & Returns
Make tiny resin bowls and plates that are perfect for dollhouses and dioramas. You will love the detailing on these resin bowls! The one piece design means you won't see seam lines.
Choose from four different style miniature silicone dish molds:
- Honeycomb (shown in orange): makes dishes 3/8 inches tall by 11/16 inches wide
- Tall Squares (shown in green): makes dishes 3/8 inches tall by 3/4 inches wide
- Tall dots (shown in blue): makes dishes. 3/8 inches tall by 5/8 inches wide
- Open (shown in purple): makes dishes 3/16 inches tall by 15/16 inches wide
Do you know what else is awesome about miniature resin dish molds? They are made with clear silicone, which allows you to see what you are doing while you are resin casting. Great for finding and removing bubbles before your resin begins curing. Being able to see through the mold means fewer mistakes!
The flexible silicone rubber allows you to use the mold dozens of times.
Using this miniature resin dish mold s as easy as
1. Measuring a casting resin, then mixing it thoroughly
2. Pouring the resin into the bowl mold, making sure to fill completely.
3. Demolding by twisting the mold away from the cured resin bowl, adding soapy water if necessary to loosen the side of the mold away from the bowl.
Sample resin bowls shown was made with Resin Obsession super clear resin and Resin Obsession transparent purple pigment, Resin Obsession opaque blue pigment, Resin Obsession bright green pigment and Pearl Ex pumpkin orange.
Protect your bowl mold with resin mold release before filling with resin.
Resin bowls and plates shown for display purposes only and is not included with your silicone bowl mold purchase.
This miniature resin dish mold can ship worldwide!
Get your order when you need it. Choose from several delivery options, including expedited, at checkout.
All sales are final on these miniature dish silicone molds.