Obsessions Rewards with every purchase
in the US with purchase of $75+
The Novus polishing system allows you to easily polish your resin jewelry and crafts to a soft sheen without the need for expensive equipment. This non-toxic product also works great to polish many acrylics and plastics too!
With this resin polishing kit, you will get:
- one 2 oz bottle of Novus #1
- one 2 oz bottle of Novus #2
- one 12 inch square reusable microfiber polishing cloth
How to Use
Here's how you use this resin polish to give your resin charms a shiny finish:
- If your resin surface is dirty, clean with Novus #1
- Shake Novus #2 well.
- Apply Novus #2 liberally to your resin surface. Use the microfiber cloth to polish your resin with firm circular motions. Go across scratches at right angles. Use more pressure over deep scratches.
- Once all scratches are removed, apply Novus #2 uniformly over your resin surface. Make sure the cloth is saturated at all times. Allow your resin to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the polishing cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This part is important to achieve the shiniest resin results.
- Using another clean section of cloth, apply Novus #1 to the surface to maintain the gloss and give it a protective coating.
For the best success, all major scratches and blemishes should be sanding from the surface before using the Novus system. Test on an inconspicuous area first if you are concerned about how this resin polishing kit will work for you.
While these compounds give a soft shine, they will not leave a 'wet to the touch' look. If you're wanting to have that kind of finish to your resin jewelry, we suggest using our Resin Gloss sealer spray.
Watch the Novus polishing system in action:
Shipping & Returns
This resin polishing kit can ship worldwide!
Get your order when you need it. Estimated delivery dates are provided at checkout.
We want you to love your purchase, but in case you're not, we gladly accept returns or exchanges of unused polishing kits within 30 days of receipt.
This really helped with polishing up some small pieces I had. I don't know how it will work on a sanded piece, as I have not tried it. I use it whenever something just looks like it needs to be cleaned up, and it does the job. A little seems to go a long way, at least for small pieces.
I am not an avid “polisher” but I do like this product. It worked for me very well, but Would be better to use with a power polisher if you are at all like me and have poor arm strength for polishing and buffing.
Wow! This kits is great! Brought a lovely shine on my project after sanding.
very happy, exactly what I needed for my project, thanks again :)
I followed the instructions and watch the video, it really works and gives a new life my old or new scratches piece.