With so many epoxy artwork resin coating choices out there, how do you know which resin is the best one for artwork? With the Resin Obsession crystal-clear artwork resin you will get the best of both worlds: amazing performance and a budget-friendly price.
Count on success when using the Resin Obsession epoxy artwork coating resin whether you keep it clear or color the resin before adding directly to the painting surface:
- Self-leveling formula. Reduce pulls, voids and 'fish eyes' in your resin surfaces by using a formula specifically designed for artwork surfaces.
- Get impeccable results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors. Either way, you can count on professional-quality results.
Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has undergone a toxicologist review and conforms to ASTM D-4236. It is safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this epoxy artwork coating resin?
- Mix one part A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour on a painting, countertop or other flat surfaces.
This kit contains 1/4 gallon (32 ounces) of Part A resin and 1/4 gallon (32 ounces) of Part B hardener which is enough to cover approximately 15 square feet.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, get perfect results and have people amazed by your artwork.
What else can you use this resin for?
- Resurfacing countertops
- Coating tables
- Mixed media projects
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
This was so easy to mix and has hardened perfectly (a tray). Minimal bubbles (I am impatient) and not a strong odor at all. I did both clear and colored, and I am extremely happy with the results.