Getting a beautiful domed finish on your jewelry means using the right resin. The Resin Obsession crystal doming resin kit gives a gorgeous evenly rounded finish on all your jewelry projects.
- Self-leveling formula. No worries about getting an even-domed finish. This formula does it for you!
- Get professional-quality results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors.
Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing. Our highest UV protection available!
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it is safe for use for any arts, crafts, and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
Made in the USA
How do you use this crystal resin doming kit?
- Mix one part A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to three minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour in your bezel or other flat surfaces.
Get more detailed instructions on how to use this jewelry grade epoxy resin.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, get perfect results, and have people amazed with your resin jewelry.
What else can you use this resin doming kit for?
- Coating tumblers
- Finishing artwork
- Glazing tiles
- Giving a glossy shine to mixed media projects
This resin doming kit comes as 4 ounces Part A resin plus 4 ounces Part B hardener. It contains enough resin to fill approximately one hundred, 1-inch bezels of a 2 to 3 mm depth or coat fifteen average-sized tumblers.
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada through UPS. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
Love this resin! Used it in tiny bezels to coat my original artwork. Turned out exactly how I had hoped-smooth, crystal clear, glass-like finish.
Had to share even before it is done curing and is cleaned up. This resin gives incredible depth to my projects. Nothing else will do after this!
This is an exceptional doming resin. It combines easily and stays thick even after mixing. It becomes clear and smooth as glass after curing. I intend to try painting a miniature canvas board with it soon.