This epoxy doming resin adds a beautiful finish to all of your jewelry projects.
Crafted to be the best resin for your needs, Resin Obsession’s crystal doming epoxy resin for jewelry making adds the perfect, evenly rounded domed finish to all your jewelry.
- Self-leveling formula. This formula does the heavy lifting for you, so you don’t need to worry about getting an evenly domed finish on your projects.
- Count on professional-quality results whether you add resin colors or keep it clear. Count on this epoxy doming resin for professional-quality results every time. .
This epoxy resin for jewelry making contains our best UV additives contains our highest level of UV protection available to protect against yellowing.
- Our formulas meet the highest level of safety standards. and are toxicologist-reviewed to conform to ASTM D-4236. This doming resin is safe for use for any arts, crafts, and jewelry purposes when used as directed.
How do you use this crystal doming epoxy resin?
- By volume, mix one part A to one part B.
- Stir until streaks are gone and the resin mix is clear (two to three minutes).
- Pour in your jewelry bezel or other flat surfaces.
Whether you’re a professional or just joining the Resinista community, this epoxy doming resin will help you amaze people with your creations.
This epoxy resin kit for jewelry making comes with 32 ounces Part A resin plus 32 ounces Part B hardener.
What else can you use this epoxy doming resin for?
- Sealing tumblers
- Finishing artwork
- Giving a shiny finish to tiles
- Finishing mixed media projects
This kit has enough resin to fill 750, 1-inch bezels, coat about 100 tumblers or cover a 15 square foot area.
Want to learn more? Download a copy of the crystal doming resin mixing instructions.
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada through UPS. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
This is my favourite formula of doming resin that I've tried yet! The other companies kind of pale in comparison. This was super easy to mix and there was no clean-up on any edges after my pieces were dry. The domes very well and clean! I highly recommend this product.