Getting exquisite results in your deep pour resin projects means you have to start with the right resin. This crystal clear formula is specially formulated to make beautiful river tables, spiritual orgones, and memento paperweights.
Count on success when using the Resin Obsession deep pour epoxy resin:
- Pour up to two inches thick at once. No longer do you have to mix and pour multiple layers of resin. Instead, pouring fewer layers means fewer chances for mistakes.
- Get flawless results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors. Use this deep pour casting resin your way to get the results you want.
- Enjoy a long working time. No need to rush through mixing and pouring the resin.
- A slow curing time so you don't need to worry about cracking and shrinkage from pouring large volumes of resin at once.
- The bubble-releasing formula allows you to focus on your project, not worrying over bubbles
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this deep pour epoxy resin?
- Mix two parts A to one part B.
- Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Cast in a mold, wood table or other open space with sides.
This kit includes 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part A resin plus 1/4 gallon (32 ounces) of Part B hardener.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, use this deep pour casting resin to get perfect results and have people amazed with your work.
What else can you use this deep pour epoxy resin for?
- Encasing flowers bouquets
- Preserving nature and insects
- Building rock, shell, and mineral displays
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada through UPS. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
Oh my gosh! I cannot say enough about this resin! It’s everything I needed and more! I went through so many other resins before seeing this. I’m glad I gave it a try. It’s easy to measure! It’s easy to pour! And it’s easy to clean up! I’m so glad I gave this a try. I bought the smaller bottles originally but now have purchased the 1 1/2 gallon! I’m super stoked to get busy with this stuff! I used this in my vacuum chamber to get out what few bubbles there where! It’s perfect! (Pic1 is fresh out of the mold, Pic 2 is polished )
I’m very pleased with this resin! It takes a bit longer to cure, I’m learning patience lol, but it is great! Minimal bubbles and not noticing visible lines! Will definitely purchase more!
I did not end up using this resin for tables I used it to make resin ashtrays and rolling trays. To spite it being pretty slow drying it worked amazing I ended up switching to the super clear resin anyways because it was faster drying but this one is still definitely worth the money .
My 13 year old granddaughter, Christine, and I had our 2nd Resin Play Day. This was also the 2nd time we've used resin to create craft items. This resin was easy to mix and we had wonderful results. We don't make "deep pour" items but found this resin to work so well with our silicone moulds. The items came out beautiful! Christine tends to make a ton extra resin and has to come up with some ideas so she doesn't waste. This time she took a rubber glove to make "Gerald". We had no idea if this would work, but gave it a try just for fun. We hung it out on our back deck during the day and in the laundry room at night. By day 3 we were able to pull the glove off and meet Gerald. Next play day she wants to take some wire, tape to the outside of the glove and see if she can position the fingers and thumb. She also made a trinket box for a friend who was going through a very difficult time. Not only is the resin amazing and the finished products beautiful, but it's given my granddaughter a wonderful way to connect, have fun, and end up with some beautiful items!