Obsessions Rewards with every purchase
in the US with purchase of $75+
Count on success when using the Resin Obsession deep pour epoxy resin:
- Pour up to two inches thick at once. No longer do you have to mix and pour multiple layers of resin. Instead, pouring fewer layers means fewer chances for mistakes.
- Get flawless results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors. Use this deep pour casting resin your way to get the results you want.
- Enjoy a long working time. No need to rush through mixing and pouring the resin.
- A slow curing time so you don't need to worry about cracking and shrinkage from pouring large volumes of resin at once.
- The bubble-releasing formula allows you to focus on your project, not worrying over bubbles
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this deep pour epoxy resin?
Step 1: Mix two parts A to one part B.
Step 2: Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
Step 3: Cast in a mold, wood table, or other open space with sides.
*For best results, mix between 3 ounces and 3 gallons total and use within 90 minutes.
This kit includes 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part A resin plus 1/4 gallon (32 ounces) of Part B hardener.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, use this deep pour casting resin to get perfect results and have people amazed with your work.
What else can you use this deep pour epoxy resin for?
- Encasing flowers bouquets
- Preserving nature and insects
- Building rock, shell, and mineral displays
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada through UPS. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
I’m very happy with the deep pour resin. I was having trouble with bubbles but after talking it through with Kathrine, my pours are much better. I’m still learning but this helped me a great deal! Who knew different resins do different things. Thanks to the resin Obsession team for all of the help and personal responses. Listen to them! They really do know!!
Oh my gosh! I cannot say enough about this resin! It’s everything I needed and more! I went through so many other resins before seeing this. I’m glad I gave it a try. It’s easy to measure! It’s easy to pour! And it’s easy to clean up! I’m so glad I gave this a try. I bought the smaller bottles originally but now have purchased the 1 1/2 gallon! I’m super stoked to get busy with this stuff! I used this in my vacuum chamber to get out what few bubbles there where! It’s perfect! (Pic1 is fresh out of the mold, Pic 2 is polished )
I’m very pleased with this resin! It takes a bit longer to cure, I’m learning patience lol, but it is great! Minimal bubbles and not noticing visible lines! Will definitely purchase more!