Getting exquisite results in your deep pour resin projects means you have to start with the right resin. This crystal clear formula is specially formulated to make beautiful river tables, spiritual orgones, and memento paperweights.
Count on success when using the Resin Obsession deep pour epoxy resin:
- Pour up to two inches thick at once. No longer do you have to mix and pour multiple layers of resin. Instead, pouring fewer layers means fewer chances for mistakes.
- Get flawless results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors. Use this deep pour casting resin your way to get the results you want.
- Enjoy a long working time. No need to rush through mixing and pouring the resin.
- A slow curing time so you don't need to worry about cracking and shrinkage from pouring large volumes of resin at once.
- The bubble-releasing formula allows you to focus on your project, not worrying over bubbles
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this deep pour epoxy resin?
- Mix two parts A to one part B.
- Stir for two to five minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Cast in a mold, wood table or other open space with sides.
This kit includes 1/2 gallon (64 ounces) of Part A resin plus 1/4 gallon (32 ounces) of Part B hardener.
Whether you are a resin beginner or a seasoned professional, use this deep pour casting resin to get perfect results and have people amazed with your work.
What else can you use this deep pour epoxy resin for?
- Encasing flowers bouquets
- Preserving nature and insects
- Building rock, shell, and mineral displays
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.