Using resin to get crystal-clear, bubble-free jewelry and crafts shouldn't have to be tough. The Resin Obsession super clear resin is specially formulated to not only allow bubbles to release easily, but will also give you beautiful, crystal-clear results, even if you are a beginner.
This Super Clear Resin kit includes 8 ounces of resin plus 4 ounces of hardener and mixes two to one by volume.
You will feel confident in what you have made when using this clear casting, jewelry quality resin specially formulated for molds.
Get professional-quality results whether you keep it clear or add resin colors.
- The easy mixing, bubble releasing formula lets you focus on your project, instead of stressing over bubbles
- Remove projects from molds in as soon as eight hours to allow you to make several items in a short amount of time.
- Contains UV additives to protect against yellowing.
- The hard-curing formula means your jewelry will be long-lasting and won't soften with body heat.
- Meets the highest level of safety standards. This formula has been reviewed by a toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D-4236 meaning it safe for use for any arts, crafts and jewelry purpose when used as directed.
- Made in the USA
How do you use this clear casting epoxy resin?
- Mix two parts A to one part B by volume.
- Stir for two to three minutes until streaks are gone and the mix is clear.
- Pour into your mold or other open space.
"Great for smaller molds! I struggled a lot with different resins that either filled with bubbles or wouldn't flow into smaller, narrow molds right. I really do genuinely like this resin, it doesn't bother my head, it is very thin, it has a good work time, and I think I'll keep buying more! The price is worth the save in headaches and getting clear resin pieces." -- Dallas L., Arizona
Get a downloadable fact sheet for the Resin Obsession super clear resin.
What else can you make with the super clear resin? Besides jewelry projects, this clear casting resin formula works great for making:
- Resin coasters
- Custom dice
- Memorial paperweights
Want to learn more? Download a copy of the super clear resin mixing instructions.
Note: This product can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.
I just used this product for the first time and love it. My normal routine has been to slowly mix the resin and hardener and once done I get a bowl of hot water to put the glass of mixture in and allow to sit. Once water cooled would use heat tool and sometimes would get another bowl of hot water. With Resin Obsession by the time I got back with the first hot bowl of water the air bubbles were almost completely gone. The items dried perfectly and crystal clear.
Just received my Christmas gift early and have already torn into it. Simple to use and appears to be quite clear.
This is a wonderful product and have bought I think 3 of these but, unfortunately, I have found several other companies that sell the same excellent product but is half the price and offer free shipping without having to spend over $100. Sorry
I just tried your new resin. It is so different than the other brand I was using. The color, smell and feeling as I'm mixing is different, definitely for the good!! Clarity in the finished things is amazing!! I will be ordering more!! Just wish it was more affordable!!
I love how thin this mixes up, it's very easy to pour. It releases bubbles very easily and cures nice and hard. The pot time is a bit short so it's best to mess with no more than 3 colors at a time.