This clay is a blend of premium epoxy and clay powders resulting in a smooth porcelain like surface that will not shrink when cured. This advanced formula is easy to mix, has a long working time and cures to a hard, durable and impact resistant product. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® has excellent adhesive qualities and will bond to most surfaces including glass, metal, wood, etc. Once cured, EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® is waterproof, heat and chemical resistant. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® can be colored while in its uncured form or painted when cured. EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® cures to a firm hardness in 5 hours and full cure in approximately 24 hours at 70° F. Comes in a 4 ounce kit.
EnviroTex Jewelry Clay® Features:
- Attractive, brightly colored packaging with easy 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 step by step photos.
- Pleasant, Fresh Citrus Scent
- Creamy smooth texture, porcelain like when cured.
- Reusable, easy to open wide mouth plastic containers.
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Up to 2 hours working time, 5 hour set (soft, but firm cure) 24-hour full cure
- Comprehensive instruction sheet with professional tips
- Professional Jeweler’s Grade.
Note: This product has shipping restrictions. It can only ship to the U.S. and Canada. For an explanation of the shipping methods available, including taxes and fees imposed upon Canadian customers, please read our shipping policy.